Knowledge Base

Find out how and why

Popular Knowledge Base Articles

An easy step by step guide to help you understand and create Micro Entity Company Accounts for submission with a CT600 Corporation Tax return and/or To Companies House
Views: 87,662
First Published: 17-Mar-2020
How to file a CT600 Corporation Tax Return for Small and Micro Companies
Views: 83,923
First Published: 22-Jan-2020
A CT600 is the UK Company Corporation Tax return which companies need to file with HMRC following end of the Companies accounting period
Views: 71,606
First Published: 12-Sep-2019
Research & Development or Enhanced Expenditure has big benefits to reducing Corporation Tax, or paying you a Tax Credit in the event of a Loss. In this article we show you how to file with HMRC.
Views: 54,920
First Published: 17-Dec-2019
A UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) is a 10 digit number unique to a Company, Individual or Legal Entity. It is made up of 3 parts; the Tax District, a Unique number and a check digit. Check a UTR with the UTR Validator below.
Views: 49,719
First Published: 12-Nov-2019
How to account for dividends in your micro company accounts
Views: 26,103
First Published: 24-Nov-2020
How do I report foreign exchange gains and losses in my financial year to HMRC for Corporation Tax?
Views: 25,915
First Published: 22-Dec-2020
Support packages were available to some business's as part of the government's response to the disruption caused by Covid. We explain here how each should be reported in a corporation tax return.
Views: 24,766
First Published: 17-Oct-2020
We find that not everyone wants to create their own Corporation Tax Filings, and take the DIY Route. A 'Managed Filing' is where we create the filings for you.
Views: 22,444
First Published: 19-Apr-2020
At the end of an accounting period, Limited Companies must make a Corporation Tax CT600 return and Company IXBRL Accounts to HMRC.
We explain how to do it yourself using the EasyDigitalFiling CT600 Software
Views: 18,732
First Published: 14-Apr-2020