Graduate Web Developer
at East Digital Filing (View All Jobs)
London EC3 - Eastcheap
Who We Are
We are a progressive digital technology company providing solutions for businesses and individuals
to manage their company compliance. Our core SaaS platform is a Digital Filing solution for company Corporation Tax, now used by thousands of customers in the UK and across the world. Although we have been going for 10 years, we are very much at the start of a larger journey to provide a collection of complementary products and solutions. Visit our About us
page for more information on the founders.
Our offices are in the heart of the City of London in vibrant Eastcheap EC3, 2 minutes from Monument, and 5 from Bank tube stations. We are also a 10 minute or less walk from 4 major rail stations. Bright and airy, our offices provide a great workspace for creating
About the Team
We are a friendly team who work hard, but also like to have a few laughs along the way. Passionate about providing great solutions and exceptional customer service we aren't afraid to admit when we get it wrong, but we always learn from our mistakes. We are a social bunch and being located in the heart of the city, we have lots of places around us to wind down.
An Average Day
Well, no day is average, but we generally start the day around 8am or before 8:30 when our offices
are open for our customers. Of course, our platforms are online 24x7, so we get overnight support requests
that we deal with first thing and during the day. We are product led, so developing new features along with improving what we have is an important part, so we have a stand up (quick 15-30 minute meeting) first thing to go through where everyone is at and keep us all aware of what other people are working on. We also discuss any problems that anyone is having and determine if we need a group to work on those. We try and keep release
cycles short, so invariably there wil be code going into production at some point each week. We close at 5:30pm, but early people will probably be on their way home by then.
About the Role
We are a small but growing company who has amazing plans over the coming years to expand into several areas. To complement our growth we are seeking a Graduate Web Developer to become an integral part of the team and become skilled across multiple technology areas. We are looking for individuals who will learn quickly, take onboard challenging tasks and work as directed. We offer a great place to work and learn together with an exciting product development pipeline.
- Recently graduated or with 1 year or more experience in industry.
- 2:2 or higher degree in Computer science
- Good understanding of Web technologies - HMTL5, Bootstrap, JS, jQuery, CSS3, JSON, WebSockets etc
- Be able (and want) to learn new technologies
- An analytical mindset and passion for solving business problems
- Structured design approach, able to build mocks to get feedback loop
- Nice to have - C# .NET , SQL skills
- Be a UK national or be eligible to work in the UK.
- Salary £26K - £32K (depending on experience)
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical care
- Annual bonus - profit share pool
- Monthly social evenings (sometimes more than that!)
- Skilled, passionate, and fun co-workers
- A wonderful office, looking right down Eastcheap!
- Great tech, we use the latest systems and stuff
- Fantastic opportunity to expand skills, with new systems build
About Easy Digital Filing
We're a Digital solutions company focusing on Small and Micro Sized Businesses. Headquartered in the City of London, we develop all our own solutions using our UK based teams. Since starting our
journey we have enabled over 6,000 companies with a combined turnover of over £3bn to file their Corporation tax returns.
Our Company Values
You'll see these in action if we're lucky enough to have you:
- Courage - When we dare to push the boundaries, we find the best in ourselves
- Curiosity - We are curious, which is the gateway to great solutions.
- Service - We serve our customers with humility, always striving to be better.
- Caring - We work as a team, our success comes from all of us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Easy Digital Filing. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Applicants must be a UK national or be eligible to work in the UK. As this is an on-site position we are not looking for candidates who are remote. We will not accept applicants through agencies or third parties.
To apply for this Role and others, please email your CV and a covering letter to:
Or alternatively visit our linked in company page for our job postings: