Knowledge Base

Find out how and why

25 articles found for CT600 more than 12months.htm

When you have had a Corporation Tax CT600 filing accepted by HMRC, but need now to change some inputs. This may be to use losses from a future year, or you have simply made a mistake in your return.
ct600, online, hmrc, amendment, amend, re-submission, re-file, losses,
At the end of an accounting period, Limited Companies must make a Corporation Tax CT600 return and Company IXBRL Accounts to HMRC.
We explain how to do it yourself using the EasyDigitalFiling CT600 Software
ct600, accounts, hmrc, corporation tax, company tax, hmrc annual accounts, ct600 software,
Capital Allowances and Annual Investment Allowances can be used to reduce your corporation tax liability. In this article we show you how to claim them.
ct600, accounts, hmrc, capital allowances, fixed assets, write down allowances, balancing charge, disposals, capital allowances calculation, super deductions,
How to close down your limited Company
ct600, closing a company, dissolving company, strike off a company, close company,
Support packages were available to some business's as part of the government's response to the disruption caused by Covid. We explain here how each should be reported in a corporation tax return.
covid-19, corporation tax, grant, loan, cjrs, ct600, cbils, bbls, cjrs claim ct600,
How to use the deductions and reliefs page in the CT600
ct600, deductions and reliefs, losses carried forward, losses other income,
Steps to take to resolve the 1046 Authentication Error that you get if your HMRC Credentials are invalid or incorrectly setup
ct600, authentication, 1046,
How to file a CT600 Corporation Tax Return for Small and Micro Companies
ct600, online,
When you have extended your accounting year, normally this happens in your first year of trading. James takes you through the Steps to make a return in this situation.
ct600, extended year, first year accounts, file online,
Research & Development or Enhanced Expenditure has big benefits to reducing Corporation Tax, or paying you a Tax Credit in the event of a Loss. In this article we show you how to file with HMRC.
ct600, enhanced expenditure, r&d, research, development, tax credit, creative, loss,
The new super-deduction which started on 1 April 2021 can give you 130% relief on your capital purchases
ct600, accounts, hmrc, capital allowances, fixed assets, write down allowances, balancing charge, disposals, capital allowances calculation, super deductions,
How to report a directors loan
ct600, directors loan, ct600a, directors loan account,
How to account for disallowable expenses in your CT600
ct600, disallowable expenses, entertaining, depreciation, corporation tax,
In this article we show you the Steps that you need to make to make a company dormant, and how to file a dormant Company return to HMRC and Companies House
micro, accounts, companies house, ct600, dormant,
Once you have purchased fixed assets you need to account for them in both your CT600 return and in your company accounts. In this article we show you how to enter them in your accounts
ct600, accounts, hmrc, capital allowances, fixed assets, depreciation, additions, disposals, charge for the year,
Once you have filled in the Corporation CT600 Tax and Company IXBRL Accounts Filings, how do you actually submit it to HMRC?
ct600 filing, hmrc, ixbrl accounts, corporation tax,
Following on from our article on what happens at the end of what you need to do at the end of your companies first year of trading, we have produced a handy checklist to make it even simpler for you.
limited company, first year, file company accounts, file ct600,
If you have a loss in your financial year, you can either use it in the current year or carry forward or back to another year to reduce your Corporation Tax bill
ct600, losses, carried forward, carried back,
What happens if I file my Corporation Tax or Company House Accounts after the due date?
ct600, corporation tax, late filling penalty, hmrc late filing penalty, companies house late filing penalty,
How to file second year accounts
ct600, filing second year accounts, fill annual return,
Filing a Corporation Tax Return for a property Company with income over £5200 or with a loss
ct600, property income, loss, losses,
How do I report foreign exchange gains and losses in my financial year to HMRC for Corporation Tax?
ct600, accounts, hmrc, forex, foreign exchange gains, foreign exchange losses, foreign currencies,
A UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) is a 10 digit number unique to a Company, Individual or Legal Entity. It is made up of 3 parts; the Tax District, a Unique number and a check digit. Check a UTR with the UTR Validator below.
ct600, utr, sa100, sa800, gateway submission, hmrc, utr validator,
At the end of each year a company must file a CT600 and set of statutory accounts to HMRC, and they must also file a set of abbreviated accounts to Companies House
ct600, corporation tax, first year, first accounting period, companies house,
A CT600 is the UK Company Corporation Tax return which companies need to file with HMRC following end of the Companies accounting period
ct600, gateway submission, hmrc, forex, currency,